Re: weird problem with c++ libraries and symbols

On 29 September 2011 13:28, Ottavio Campana wrote:

> I am facing a weird problem with a c++ library and after having googled
> for a while I'm asking here for a suggestion.

You might get better answers if you provide the compiler and linker
commands you're using to create the shared libraries and (some of) the
errors you get, as it will show if you're missing out anything
important and give a clue about which type of symbols are missing.