Re: Solaris 10: wchar_iso.h vs cwchar

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Maciej Bliziński wrote:

2011/9/2 Marc Glisse <marc.glisse@xxxxxxxx>:
On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Maciej Bliziński wrote:

Hello,

While attempting to build PPL on Solaris 10 with gcc-4.6.1, I
encountered a problem.  The first error looks like this:

Actually there is like a million other errors in there (those about limits
are particularly noticable), I would say the gcc installation is broken.
Maybe the new installation got mixed up with an old one? One way to check,
compile a file containing #include <limits> with g++ -E file.cc and check
the list of files that are read (c++config.h in particular).

Here's the output:
http://netra.chopin.edu.pl/~maciej/limits.log

That doesn't match the error in PPL. The only difference I can see is -I/opt/csw/include on the command line. Can you try again with it? (and maybe also -dD)

To get it to build, I need to specify a couple more:

${src}/configure \
 --prefix=/opt/gcctest \
 --enable-bootstrap \

That one is the default.