Re: Stray \302 error

On 31 August 2011 13:30, Avinash Sonawane wrote:

> Oh.... Really..
> It worked after removing that 'fake space' n reinserting the true one
> in the code.
> But may I know how that "no-break space" got into my program as I
> didn't put it there. (Actually I was totally unaware of something like
> this.)

That's not a GCC question, and not something anyone here can definitely answer.

If you copied the code from somewhere then you could have copied the
problem character along with the rest of the code.

Alternatively, the editor you used to write the code might have
inserted it if you pressed a particular sequence of keys.