----- Message d'origine ----
De : Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@xxxxxxxxx>
À : charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx>
Cc : gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Jeu 18 août 2011, 16h 10min 48s
Objet : Re: assembly code produced from G++

Names in C++ are mangled to ensure that MyClass::foo(int) is a
distinct symbol from MyClass::foo(char) and AnotherClass::foo(int)

The mangling needs to be repeatable, so that if I compile
MyClass::foo(int) into an object file, and you compile another object
file which depends on MyClass::foo(int), the two symbols have the same
name and can be linked.