gcov link error

Hi there,

I have link error when using gcov to collect coverage data for Objective-C code. I am using XCode 4 on Mac which has gcc 4.2 and gcov.
My application depends on a static library (let's say library1), and library1 also depends on another library (library2). when I using gcc and gcov to build my application, it gave an error says: Duplicate symbol __gcov_init in XXX.a(_gcov.o) and XXX.a(_gcov.o). But if I just use gcov to build either library, my application could be built successfully. When the libraries have dependent relationship like this, it will fail. Could you provide me any help on this?

Thanks
-Yuhua