Re: How to force an ADD asm instruction (x64)?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> When I tried to jump to a C label, I got an undefined reference from
>> ld. I'll keep chipping away at it.
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.6.0/gcc/Extended-Asm.html
>
> Search for "asm goto".
Thanks Ian. Apparently, the feature is GCC 4.5 and above (I'm stuck with 4.2).

Are you aware of any MASM/NASM translators? I know the assembly I
need, but I'm just not getting the AS grammar. I think I need to see
more examples with explanations. Most information on the web are GCC's
documents (a nice start), or copies of the same. Very few [non-GCC]
documents on other sites add anything useful.

Jeff