Re: Need info on GIMPLE

Abdul Wahid Memon <engrwahidmemon@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Does that mean that I have to traverse the control flow graph in order
> to capture labels (if there are any) too.
>
> Lets suppose if I want to count the number of gimple statements within
> the body of the loop, then definitely I need the reference of that
> target label for any conditional goto statement.

It really depends on what you mean by labels.  Labels that appear in
user code should appear as GIMPLE_LABEL statements.  Flow control that
does not involve user labels is normally represented by the CFG.  If you
just want to count the number of GIMPLE statements, then you don't have
to worry about the CFG, because it does not include GIMPLE statements.
So what you need to do depends on what you trying to do.

Ian