Re: Problem to install GCC 4.6.0 with Objective-C language

>> The right way is to unpack the -core and the -objc tarball in the same
>> directory.  Copying the files may achieve that as well.

I would recommend just trying again from scratch following Ian's advice; make sure both the -core
and -objc tarballs are the 4.6.0 release ones, then unpack them into the same directory, then
try again.  You may want to keep a log of the exact shell commands you run. :-)

I would that would fix it, but if you still get the same error, please post the exact shell commands you ran,
the type of machine (uname -a, etc) that you are working on, and hopefully other people can reproduce
the problem, and help (or fix it if it's a bug in GCC) :-)

Thanks