Re: gcc for z80

11.5.2011 11:11, Peter Hanzel kirjoitti:

I am now as a fun returning to z80 computer. I have found that binutils
is capable of assembler/disassembler for z80. (z80-coff).
I have now tried to compile gcc for z80-coff. But it shows error that
this z80-unknown-coff is not supported.

Is it so? z80 is not supported for gcc?

Maybe you should learn to put your key words to
Google or some other search system...

Doing this gave links to sites like:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/z80gcc/

Maybe you can find here someone who knows more
about this subject but generally doing a web
search for it would be a good start...

There seemed not being any source tarballs only
some CVS site for those who will understand how
to use something like that. Not yet teached in
the software engineering courses in the 1990's
so old beard hobbyists who will know Z80 thoroughly
are surprisingly left outside from this project...
Ok,  in the:

http://z80gcc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/z80gcc/

there should have been some 'z80gcc.tar.gz' but
it was broken, totally empty :(