Re: Problem with gcc linker

After I set the compiler flag, I get the following compilation error:
Building file: /home/Projects/Cache.cpp
Invoking: GCC C++ Compiler
g++ -I"/home/Projects/include" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -Wno-pragmas -m64 -fPIC -R"/usr/local/lib" -MMD -MP -MF"Cache.d" -MT"Cache.d" -o"Cache.o" "/home/Projects/Cache.cpp"
g++: unrecognized option '-R/usr/local/lib'
(Whether there is a space between -R and /usr/local/lib does not matter, they all produce the error.)

If I use that flag for the linker, I get a different linker error:
Building target: libC.so
Invoking: GCC C++ Linker
g++ -L"/home/alexchen/Projects/lib" -R/usr/local/lib -shared -o"libC.so" ./Disk.o ./Cache.o -luuid -latomic_ops
g++: unrecognized option '-R/usr/local/lib'
Finished building target: libC.so

By the way, I am using Eclipse C++ plug-in so the flag is set via the project's compiler/linker 'Miscellaneous' setting.