Re: gcc optimisation problem

Hi,

Have you read what Jonathan quoted from the manual?
For your individual options to work, you also need to enable one of the -O options.

PMatos

On 06/04/11 13:48, vikramsp wrote:

no i am not using any -O options. using only individual options
but they are not woking. I also tried -finline-functions but it is
not working too.
Other side I used -fpeephole2 and -da to dump all the passes
of the compiler but peephole2 pass dump is not there. same is for
-fpeephole. please help me.