GNAT Bootstrapping

Hi all,

I'm working on a project that has previously used Gentoo's 'gnatboot' to bootstrap GNAT builds, but gnatboot isn't working to build GNAT 4.6.0. As a replacement, I would like to create a minimal, self-contained (except for linking against an external libc if absolutely necessary) GNAT 4.6 distribution that is suitable for distributing to other users of the same architecture to build GNAT on their systems. What is the minimum required for such a distribution to successfully build GNAT?

Thanks,
Shea Levy