Re: suggestion for GCC (1)

Dear Kai,

If I can compile a C/assembly program without linking with standard
libraries by using -nostdlib, so why the manual of gcc says:
Do not use the standard system startup files or libraries when
linking.  No startup files and only the libraries you specify will be
passed to the linker.  The compiler may generate calls to "memcmp",
"memset", "memcpy" and "memmove".
So the compiler still calls "memcmp", "memset", "memcpy" and
"memmove".  While my code does not have them!!
Regards