Re: Allocate a variable in a known physical location

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I am not familiar with section
attribute, so I will need sometime to look in to that. Particularly I don't
know how to specify a physical address range for a section. I found the
following link.
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Attribute-Syntax.html
But it does not explain how to develop a linker script. Any reference would
be greatly appreciated. In the mean time I am trying silly things, probably
you have seen in my other mails to the list.

thanks and regards,
Isuru