Re: Objective-C

On 19 January 2011 01:13, Carles Setó wrote:
> Dear GNU managers,

Please don't cross-post like this - your question is suitable to the
gcc-help mailing list, not the other addresses you used.  Please keep
any follow up to the gcc-help list, thanks.

> I have installed gcc-4.5.0. on my PC and I want to compile to practise Objective-C language. One of my purposes is training to become a Apple developer.
>
> What file I should download, (unzip), objc or objcp?, what's the difference between these two ones?

I'm not sure what files you mean, but I believe objcp is for Objective-C++.

You might be able to find pre-built GCC packages to install, depending
which OS you're running. That is a lot easier than building GCC
yourself. See http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html