Re: Res: Performance Issues and processor arquitecture!

Marcelo Pugliesi <mpugliesi2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I discovered that I can change the kernel Makefile and put specific options for
> the processor!
>
> But I would change the HOSTCFLAGS the HOSTCC, CC and CFLAGS!
>
> Now how and where to change all that?

For this I think you are going to have to talk to the kernel people, not
to us.  They wrote the Makefiles which you want to change.

Or read the make manual and figure out the syntax yourself.  It's not
too hard.  You don't have to be a "programmer" to understand how things
fit together.

Ian