Re: Why are dwarf2 symbols getting assigned hidden visibility?

Hi Jonathan,
I built a fully bootstrapped version of gcc (C and Ada) using your patch on NetBSD x86_64. The _Unwind* functions are still showing as LOCAL HIDDEN when I scan gnat1, so I don't believe it fixed my problem (although it may fix another problem I saw while trying to bootstrap NetBSD i386 yesterday, TBD).

Btw the way, your patch has a spelling error in the comment:
/*  NetBSD 5 requires the I386_INSI_H and X86_64_ANSI_H checks here.  */

It's ANSI, not INSI
Also, to be consistent with the prior comment, you'd want to use _I386_ANSI_H_ (not I386_ANSI_H) and likewise _X86_64_ANSI_H_

So back to my issue, can you think of anything else that might cause this issue with the unwind functionality?

Thanks,
John