Re: installed directory important (--prefix=)

Hi,

Thanks.

Since I am having difficulty getting 4.3.5 to ... cooperate. Can I do
a non-profiled build of ada. Install it to a directory. Then do a
profiled build of everything else and install it to the same place and
not have chaos ensue?

If I do a build with enable-languages=ada and then install it will it
overwrite an existing C in the same prefix? (In other words what order
should I do these installs?)
Thanks!

kevin