Cloog/PPL 0.15.10 build failure

Hi folks,

It seems I am unable to build the latest cloog-ppl (0.15.10). I am not
sure where this should be reported, as I think this cloog version
differs from the upstream version which still seems to ship 0.14.1 as
a stable version. The error is the following:

             /*-----------------------------------------------*
              *           CLooG configuration is OK           *
              *-----------------------------------------------*/
It appears that your system is OK to start CLooG compilation. You need
now to type "make". After compilation, you should check CLooG by typing
"make check". If no problem occur, you can type "make uninstall" if
you are upgrading an old version. Lastly type "make install" to install
CLooG on your system (log as root if necessary).

cloog-ppl-0.15.10/% gmake
gmake: *** No rule to make target `m4/libtool.m4', needed by
`Makefile.in'.  Stop.

any pointers appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
 - Arnaud