Re: -isystem and local includes

Hello Ian,

Thank you for taking your time to reply. I was aware of the grep
possibility. However altering the output of my compiler really is something
I'd rather not do. I'm sure there are cases where ignoring lines from the
compiler would really cause confusion and endless hours trying to find the
cause of the issue.

Eventually, I ended up placing the third party in a static lib, and
statically linking my project to it. The static library I configured to
build without warnings.

Best regards,