Re: Mutually Exclusive switches

On the one hand, it's nice for gcc to do what you tell it:  tune for
athlon-xp, and allow sse2 instructions.  On the other hand, it would
be nice to get a big bold warning that your arch does not support one
of the other command-line flags.  That's my opinion at least.  I would
guess that this is not a bug, unless gcc claims to already support
diagnoses of command-line argument flag conflicts.

  Brian