Re : Re : Re : Re : [GENERIC] problem when adding 2 VAR_DEC in the main function

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx>
Cc : gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Lun 25 octobre 2010, 20h 05min 47s
Objet : Re: Re : Re : Re : [GENERIC] problem when adding 2 VAR_DEC in the main
function

charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Thank you Ian for this clarification, but how can I add a class' method to the

> generic tree?
> should I add it to the TYPE_FIELDS just like attribute ?

I'm not sure how to answer that question because I'm not sure what it
means.  What is the effect you want to get by adding the method?  Your
frontend will have to generate all calls to it in any case.

Ian

Hello,

I want to add the method in the class' TYPE_METHODS to call it after using one
object of this class and not another object
I can add to my variables declaration 2 objects of the same class: MyClass c1
and Myclass c2.
and I want to call the method using c1 and not c2.

I thought that debug_tree(tree) will print all TYPES in RECORD_TYPE, but I think
it prints only TYPE_FIELDS and not TYPE_METHODS.
that's why I did not get the MyOperation reference in the output of the debug
tree.

Now, How can I generate a call to this method in my front end ? the call_exp did
not contains an object argument ? it only contains the name of the function,
numer of arguments and list of arguments.

thanks

Asma