AW: Writing a standalone c preprocessor (like the old cpp) using the cpplib

>Sorry for the question, but why do you want to (re)write the C  preprocessor
>yourself? Although the preprocessor logic (libcpp.a) is  integrated into the C
>compiler (cc1) in the meantime, there is still a  stand-alone C preprocessr
>(cpp) which you could use for >your purpose. Or  is there any special
>requirement in your project to NOT use the shipped  'cpp'?
Thanks for the answer!! I don't have any special requirements, I just need a
very small application that I can use apart from the whole gcc. So the cpp is
still a standalone application and uses the libcpp.a?

Can you point me to the main entry point of the cpp module...

Thanks so much!!