Re: how should I configure gcc using "-mips32r2 -mfp64" on mips32r2 archs?

> As a practical matter, I think you could ignore this warning.  I don't think
> there is any floating point critical code in crtbeginS.o.
>
> I don't think there is any way to override the default to -mfp64 from the
> configure command.  You may be able to change it from the make command line
> with appropriate CFLAGS_FOR_???, but I don't know the exact incantation you
> would use.

Thanks, but things are more complicated than crtbegin/crtend,
there are libgcc.so/libstdc++.so built by gcc. Is it ok to
link user's fp64 codes with fp32 version of these lib?
If not, seems the only way out is changing make command line or makefile
to build fp64 version of all these libs.

--
Best Regards.