----- Message d'origine ----
De : Philip Herron <redbrain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx>
Cc : gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Jeu 7 octobre 2010, 0h 34min 19s
Objet : Re: compiling empty gcal file

Yep i just fixed that now so if you git fetch origin and git merge
origin/documentation should apply the changes. The patch looks big but
its only because i forgot i am running autoconf 2.65 so it regenerated
some autoconf bits and bobs in the libgcalc

--Phil