Re: Gimple Statement

"Mradul Maheshwari" <mradul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am trying to deduce the original statement from the set of gimple
> statements. For eg.
> These statement are in gimple
>
> x.0_1 = x;
>
> a.1_2 = (int) &a;
>
> *x.0_1 = a.1_2;
>
> their equivalent statement in c in *x = &a;
>
> how can I deduce this statement from these gimple statement?

In what sense do you want to deduce the statement?  If you want to
deduce precisely "*x = &a", you can't.  GIMPLE does not preserve all the
information which is in the source code.  There could have been
temporary variables which have been discarded, or this assignment could
be part of a conditional or other statement, etc.  But you can see
pretty clearly that the effect of the three GIMPLE statements you list
above is indeed *x = &a.

Ian