Re: Re : Re : questions about gcalc front end

On 24 September 2010 09:22, charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> however, to work with the latest version, am I obliged to rebuild gcc ?
> (configure, make make install) or there is a command to tell gcc that only the
> gcalc fe is changed, rebuild only this fe ?

Yeah thats the whole point of a well written Makefile, just git pull
and make :) it will re-compile only the changed bits and bobs since
its already configured.

I personaly prefer:

$ git fetch origin
$ git merge origin/documentation documentation

That _will_ work so long as when you first git clone my repository you
did for the gcalc branch:

$ git checkout --track -b documentation origin/documentation

As in you gave your local version of the branch the same name as the
remote name else you may have called it gcalc in that cause you can
do:

$ git fetch origin
$ git merge origin/documentation gcalc

But git pull should work fine i think.