gcc seems okay but g++ not able to get path to compile

Chaps,
              Is that some different way in which g++ needs path information
for the source cpp & header file to get compiled.

I am trying to compile a code with GCC. Since it is c++ code. It appears g++
is automatically get invoked
So while the gcc is okay but g++ compliains about no file or directory error

I copy the file and put in same location from where I am running the
makefile.

This seems to work but now all the system header files that are listed in
that cpp file is missing as per g++!!!

I don't think it is goo idea to copy all system or no system header files in
same folder to get g++ work. Thier should be some way to let g++ know the
path

At the moment in my standard makefile I am using flag -I to include header
files

any suggestion /thoughts are apprictiated