Re: error in loading rpm compiled with gcc 4.5

Thanks Lan;

This is an rpm I am building and am trying to figure out which one of
the shared libraries in the rpm building process could cause this;
Also do you think htere is something that tells the rpm where to look
for shared libratries ? apart from the LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Thanks

Preeti