Canadian Cross toolchain for ucLinux feasible?

Hi All,

I was experimenting with the Candadian cross toolchains.

I am able to build an ELF toolchain quite easily for below (*-elf-gcc.exe):
Build : Linux
Host : Windows (MinGW and CygWin)
Target : not really important; I could manage to build for atleast three diff targets

However, I am not able to figure out; if I can do the same for ucLinux toolchain (*-uclinux-gcc.exe).

Is there any technical limitation on doing this or Shall I give it a try?
I would be using following components:
GCC - 4.5 - Latest snapshot
Binutils - Latest snapshot
uCLibc - Latest snapshot