Re: GCC supporting Playstation Move

I heard of GCC complier and that its a major complier for Playstation
systems.
As Nintendo has Wii, and Xbox 360 is coming out with Kinect, Playstation
is coming up with Playstation Move. My question is, can I comply a game
with GCC to be compatible with Playstation Move, or is it that writting a
Move compatible game is based strictly on how I program the game?

This isn't really a gcc-specific question, but more of a platform query. The Playstation platform, and any libraries its hardware may be associated with to provide the functionality you describe, is probably best discussed elsewhere, as it has nothing to do with gcc other than the fact that gcc is used to build applications for this platform, sometimes. The answer to your question is, more than likely Sony have a library to handle the "Move" functionality, and gcc will link to it just fine. Ask Sony.

--
;                                                           Thales Austria GmbH
Jay Vaughan, Programmer                                     Scheydgasse 41