Problem using GCC and G++ on ARM

Hi,

I'm having problem using arm-elf-gcc and arm-elf-g++ on arm µC. I have a code in C and C++, so I'm using arm-elf-g++ in order to compile and it seems to work fine. But after that I have to link the program to the µC memory architecture using the file "rom71x.ld" (this is the file for my STR712FR2). In order to do that, I'm using the command "arm-elf-ld".

I'm getting different kind of issues, depending on if I'm using arm-elf-gcc (in this case it says to me that some of the function defined in a asm file are not compiled) or arm-elf-g++ (compilation error appened, with anonymus tyoe or so on!).

Have anuyone tried to compile some C and C++ on the same project for a ARM µC? How have you done with the link part (with the ld file)?

Thanks a lot.

Romain