Re: Need help to modify the prologue and epilogue...

Vaibhav Shrimali <vaibhav.shrimali@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> When I include these changes and try to build the compiler, it shows
> some error and stops.
> It shows some error in i386.md file which was not there when I try to
> build the compiler without
> my changes in it.

I'm sorry, but you really have to give us specific information and ask
specific questions if you hope for help.  For example, there is
absolutely nothing I can do with the information that "it shows some
error in i386.md file."  If you, for example, showed exactly the
change you made to the compiler (e.g., using the output of the diff
program with the -u option) and you showed exactly what the error
message was (e.g., by cutting and pasting the build output), and you
asked what the message meant, then we could probably answer your
question.  But we can't somehow figure out what is going wrong with
what you are trying to do.  It's not because we don't want to help;
it's because it's impossible.

Ian