Re: execution time of a c++ program

charfi asma <charfiasma@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> how can we measure the time spent to execute a C++ program (not to compile it) ?
>
> should we add code to calculate manually this time (using Time.h or other predefined classes in predefined library like boost  ?

This is not really a gcc question at all.  You may want to consider
asking on a C++ language forum.

If you want to measure the time for a complete execution, you can just
the Unix time command.  Otherwise, I think you have to modify the
program.  I don't know whether Boost has any helpful classes here.

Ian