Re: Error Using GCC Fortran Debugger

On 4/7/2010 8:45 PM, João Rafael Perroni Ciambelli wrote:
I'm getting the following error message when trying to debug a simple HelloFortran program in Eclipse Photran using the Cygwin Gdb Debugger:

Can't find a source file at "/gnu/gcc/releases/packaging/4.3.4-3/gcc4-4.3.4-3/src/gcc-4.3.4/libgfortran/fmain.c"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.

My OS is Windows. Could someone please point me out how to fix this problem?

If you wish to step through the library source, simply download the gfortran and libgfortran source for that version, unpack it (replicate that path if you choose). You could use the source download in the cygwin setup, assuming that's where you got the binaries. Most compilers won't even have an option to show you library source when you debug. If you don't care for this extra feature, ignore it, by setting a break point in your own source code and run to it.

--
Tim Prince