Re: Problems compiling gcc/gfortran 64 bits on Mac Leopard

"G. M. Pastor" <gustavo.pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am trying to comile a 64 bit version of gfortran
> on a Mac OS 10.6.2 in order to compile later on mpich2.
>
> Following the instructions, I obtain the following errors
> when running make.
>
> The c.txt and m.txt files are attached.
>
> Any hint or recommendation would be most appreciated.

I have no idea what is causing that.  It seems odd but I can't see any
reason that it would be particularly serious.  You can avoid it by
passing --disable-bootstrap when you run configure.

You may want to file a bug report following the instructions at
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/ .

Ian