Segmentation fault

Hi All,
I hope this is the right place for this....

I'm having a problem with a program in C that I wrote and have been
using for some time. All of a sudden it has started crashing with a
segmentation fault which I cannot track down.  Is the a way compiling in
some sort extra run-time options that would give a better indication of
what is causing the segmentation fault?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Richard