gcc.texi: problem generating documentation

Hello,

I am contributing to the gNewSense project and I am currently looking for a way to create GCC documentation in info format for metad version of gNewSense.

I found GCC documentation source at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/docs-sources.tar.gz, then extracted it under /tmp.

But I have a problem when I want to makeinfo 'gcc.texi' file:

  user@machine /tmp/gcc/gcc/doc
  $ makeinfo gcc.texi
  gcc.texi:25: @include 'gcc-common.texi': No such file or directory
  [...]

'gcc-common.texi' is in fact in the ./include (/tmp/gcc/gcc/doc/include in this case) directory, while gcc.texi calls it with a '@include gcc-common.texi'.

I browsed gcc and gcc-help mailing-lists archives but didn't find a way to figure this out. A web search with 'gcc-common.texi' and 'makeinfo' keywords wasn't more successful.

Is that a bug?

Other files call 'gcc-common.texi':

  cpp.texi
  cppinternals.texi