callee-saved registers

hi,

I wonder if it's possible to ask gcc to generate code for a function
as if all registers were callee-saved. i.e., I would like to make sure
that my function does not touch _any_ register from the perspective of
the caller, independently from the abi calling convention. I could
write my own prologue/epilogue to save/restore all registers by hand
but it's not really a lot of fun...

Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu.lacage@xxxxxxxxx>