adding new instruction to binary

Hello,

I need to introduce several new instructions to binary (or
maybe to c/c++ code)of the benchmark which are distinguishable
for simulator, but I do not know how to do that.

In fact my problem is to introducing the new instructions to gcc or maybe one way to distinguish the new instruction from existing instruction and compile the code. Would you please let me know if you
have any idea or guidance for it?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Fahimeh