RE: How to compile and link 32 bit c code with 64 bit c code

Hi Bob,

Ah, yes, because the major part of the code is 32-, and I need 64-bit to access the memory above 64G. Even with PAE under 32-bit, I can't.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope I won't meet what you have met;-)
It is a good idea to compile all into 64-bit. But my situation is that all code is done into 32-bit, now we just find a bug and need to fix it. The possibly best way to fix it is to switch part code into 64-bit. To start from scratch is terrible to me;-)Fortunately, my 64-bit code is not complicated but only some arithmetical operations like +-*/ etc.

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009