Question on Gimple Tree

Hello,

I have written a pass to traverse gimple tree and include some print
function calls with arguments as the LHS(lval) variable of every
gimple modify statement. (this is part of my profiling work)
I would like to know if it is possible to access the address of the
gimple variables.

 for e.g.,

The following is a gimple statement (all are int variables):
D.2629_17 = D.2629_27 + D.2629_22 ;

In my pass I have added a print function call as below
print(D.2629_17)

The above works perfect

I want to pass address of the gimple variable
print(&D.2629_17)

Is the above possible to do. If so, how to do it??
I need to do for memory profiling and dynamic dependency testing.

Please provide your comments. It will be greatly helpful.

Thanks,
Srinivas