Re: How to include a front end to gcc ?

Hey Greicy,

have you already tried to build GMP and MPFR as part of gcc just like
John suggested? Have you already tried to build your front-end in a
Linux environment to check if there's something wrong with MINGW?

For the case you don't have a Linux environment in place, you could send
me your frond-end code (not the complete gcc source tree) and I'll try
it ...

Best regards,
Andi