undefined reference to vtable

Hello, I'm new here, and I'm here with a problem... I know this error msg has
been discussed earlier, but all the material I have dug up so far hasn't
helped me, and I'm getting a little fed up with it. Also note, my platform
is AMIGAOS4.1 (with an X11 library called 'amicygnix'), and I posted this
already to amiga forums with no outcome... Ok here goes:

After compiling and linking libQtGui.a I try building an example which
returns this error:

libQtGui.a(qprintdialog_unix.o):(.got2+0x94): undefined reference to `vtable
for QUnixPrintWidget'

The class in question looks like this:

class Q_GUI_EXPORT QUnixPrintWidget : public QWidget
{
Q_OBJECT

public:
QUnixPrintWidget(QPrinter *printer, QWidget *parent = 0);
~QUnixPrintWidget();
void updatePrinter();

private:
friend class QPrintDialogPrivate;
friend class QUnixPrintWidgetPrivate;
QUnixPrintWidgetPrivate *d;
Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void _q_printerChanged(int))
Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void _q_btnBrowseClicked())
Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(d, void _q_btnPropertiesClicked())
};

GCC version 4.2.4 (amigaos4). Tested the same code on mac os x 10.4 w/gcc
4.0.1 and it runs fine.

As you can see, it doesn't declare any methods virtual. So why would I get
the error here and not with the parent class? I also looked for "#pragma"
calls (inspired by a previous post) and didn't find any. I've read the gcc
faq section on vtable error, and read a lot of posts here and there, and I'm
still not sure, that I fully understand the issue at hand. Any
help/explanation/magic would be strongly appreciated!!

Best, Alfkil (DK)