Re: Trying to find a way to disable pragma warnings

gcc version 4.2.4 (Ubuntu 4.2.4-1ubuntu4)
Thanks for "-Wno-unknown-pragmas".  That seemed to work.
I would prefer the #pragma method, since if that worked, I wouldn't
have to re-modify my Makefiles everytime I rebuild my package.
I guess I'm glad the #pragma works for you... not sure why it won't
work for me :(

Thanks!