Re: How to link an ADA and C library

Hello,

the error I obtain is "'undefined reference to __gnat_eh_personality'" and I
obtain it once the .a is formed using, first the ada library and later the c
library including the ada library.  The final link, with the main program
finds the problem.

It seems like an internal reference created during the compilation was not
correctly added to the .a, so the final link is impossible.

I know the way of doing everything is not the most accurate, I mean to Ada
to get a library and then build a new library in C with an Ada library
embedded, but it is the exact structure I need.

Thanks