Re: configure and build gcc

anandulle <anandulle@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>                 I am trying  to configure and build gcc 4.3.1 on my ubuntu
> i686 machine, i have full version of gcc installed through apt-get install I
> have made 3 dir source, build and install I am trying to confgiure gcc
> through build DIR but when i do a make i gives me an error what is the
> correct way to do it I want o build a native build help needed

The installation documents explain how to do this.  See
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/ .

If you want more help, you need to tell us precisely what you tried to
do (i.e., cut and paste the command line), precisely what happened
(i.e., cut and paste the last part of output), and what you expected to
happen.

Ian