Re: Incorrect (?) template specialization results when compiling with -O3

Yeah, this is how I've rewritten it and now it's working as I expect. It
even works in Borland (amazingly).

Sometimes I think that every feature of C++ is somehow surprising when
you first try to use it. Ah well, that's why I get paid!

Thanks again,
Adam