Re: Mac OS X cross-compiler not finding system include files?

Andrew,

With this, your prefix is going to the same as your sysroot.  I can't imagine
that this is what you really want.  The prefix is supposed to be where your cross-
toolchain gets installed, the sysroot, is where you put the target headers and
libraries.

you're saying that sysroot is relative to prefix?

(I'm not that well versed in configuring gcc)

Akos