Re: Compilation problems on Ubuntu 64-bit

I've tried adding all the elements in the environment, but it still doesn't work. :-(

Is there any reason why gcc/ld called from exec functions would have different options set (other than those relating to the environment) compared to being called from within a shell?

Marcus.

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Marcus Clyne <maccaday@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I think I need to add something to the environment, but am not sure what.

We don't know either.  I recommend running printenv to see what you have
in your environment, adding all of it to your execve call, verify that
it works, and then remove items one by one until it fails.

Ian